Love Wine Festival is back in Birmingham this November, bringing with it a mouth-watering mix of wines, assorted drinks, artisan foods and wine-related gifts to the elegant Burlington Hotel in the city centre, just a short walk from New Street station.
I’ve got two tickets to give away in my rafflecopter competition, running until midnight on November 3rd.
You don’t need to be a wine buff, the emphasis is on fun and helping wine drinkers find the wines they like, with the added bonus of being able to stock up for Christmas. There’ll also be Masters of Wine and professional wine communicators hosting wine walks and masterclasses too.
Love Wine Festival is on Saturday November 11th with two sessions, 12 – 3 and 4 – 7. Tickets are £20 for Session 1, £25 for session 2, and you can get 20% off when you quote LW17 when booking.
To be in with a chance of winning two tickets to Love Wine Festival, enter my rafflecopter competition. It closes at midnight on 3rd November 2017.
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter is: Love Wine Festival
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Love Wine and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition will be run on Rafflecopter via this blog and Facebook.com/gastronomicgorman
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Midnight on the 3rd of November 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Answer the simple question on the Rafflecopter competition correctly for your chance to win. Follow me on Twitter or visit my Facebook page for bonus entries.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Two tickets for Love Wine Festival in Birmingham on the 11th November 2017
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from correct Rafflecopter entries
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees for their data to be shared with Love Wine Festival in order for their prize to be delivered. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 7 days after closing date by emailing email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Gastronomic Gorman and Love Wine Festival, and not to any other party.