There’s something glamorous about being able to make cocktails. I’ve long been fascinated by bartenders, and I’ve been on a fair few cocktail masterclasses myself, so when Pago Premium Fruit Juice got in touch and asked me to make a cocktail with one of their new fruit juice flavours, I was more than happy to oblige with this Rhubarb and Ginger Martini.
Pago have 15 different flavours of juice, some classic, some exotic. I chose rhubarb and pear, as I just love the nostalgic feeling I get from the taste of rhubarb. This rhubarb and ginger martini only has 3 ingredients, so it’s super easy to make, but so delicious.
Rhubarb and Ginger Martini
This fruity little number is as pretty as it is delicious, made with vodka, ginger liqueur and Pago rhubarb juice.
- 1 double measure vanilla vodka (I used Smirnoff)
- 1 single measure ginger liqueur
- 200 ml Pago rhubarb juice
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes
- Pour in a double measure of vanilla vodka
- Next, add a single measure of ginger liqueur
- Top up with a 200ml bottle of Pago rhubarb juice
- Shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is cold and starting to frost up
- Serve in a martini glass and bask in its glorious pinkness!
If you like this, try my Rhubarb and Ginger Gin recipe.